Sponsoring Links On Our Site
Our sponsors section is for companies, corporations, or individuals who would like to promote themselves on this website, or sponsor a feature of this program. Your links can be placed on this website on a suggested minimum contribution basis.
Banners and Links
If you would like to place a banner on this website, or sponsor a feature of this program. Our rotating banners with links make it possible for up to three companies, corporations or individuals to share the cost of one banner. These banners are placed on this website on a suggested minimum contribution basis. Reach out to us today for more information.
Free Online Home School Programs
Make a hobby a part of you home school program. One example is jewelry making. It can be a part of your art curriculum, as well as mathematics curriculum. You can also use this hobby as a small business, which can be a part of your curriculum.
Daily Lesson Plans
Virtual Field Trips
Grades 10 - 12
Hobbies that can Make Money
Power Point Presentations
All Subjects and Grades
Themes and Topics
Family and Community
- Managing Your Child’s Transition to Adulthood
- Guide to Remodeling a Home for Adults with Special Needs
- Special Needs Checklist: How Disability-Friendly is Your City?
- Vocational Training for Adults with Special Needs
- Article on Assistive Technology
- Designing the Perfect Home Playroom for Children with Autism
- Zane Education Online Curriculum
- Children with Special Needs Planning Guide
- Modifying Your Backyard for Special Needs Children
- Special Home Educator
The Employment Toolkit for Job Seekers with Autism
For individuals on the autism spectrum, finding and keeping a job can seem challenging, especially given that 85 percent of adults with autism don't have a job or are underemployed. Fortunately, with the right tools, tips, and support, you can find the right job for you and turn it into a success. As you navigate the job search, use the following employment toolkit as your guide.